• Appointment system
• On site parking
• 24 hour emergency service
• Healthy Pet Club
• Mi Groomers
• Convenient surgery hours
• Weight clinics & free weight checks
• In-house laboratory
• Full dental facilities
• Modern surgical facilities
• Ultrasound facilities
• Digital radiographs
• Range of Nurse Clinics
• Royal Canin specialist diets
• Puppy and kitten Clinics
• Range of Mi Pet Food
24 hour service
The Crescent offers a 24 hour service where your pet or large animal will be seen by one of our dedicated team.
This service only operates for clients already registered with the practice; unless it is a true emergency.
Grooming your dog regularly, particularly if it is a long-haired breed, is important to keep their coat in good condition. Among the many benefits it offers, it:
· promotes good blood circulation
· helps to keep grease levels down - excess grease can block pores
· removes loose hair which can otherwise cause soreness and other skin complaints
· it removes dead hair, dirt and dandruff and helps to spread natural oils through the hair
You can do much of this yourself at home so try to get into a regular grooming routine and your dog will feel and look much better for it.
Healthy Pet Club
As a responsible pet owner, your pet's healthcare is your first priority. The Healthy Pet Club will give you simple and cost-effective access to the best possible preventative care for your pet and peace of mind that your pet's health is in safe hands.
Here's what The Healthy Pet Club offers you and your pet:
· A pet loyalty scheme offering unbeatable savings on your pet's health care
· The potential to save you more than £200* per year on your pet's routine annual health care
· An affordable scheme to keep your pet happy and healthy
· Tailored schemes for puppies, kittens, dogs, cats and rabbits
· Operated by more than 370 veterinary practices, dedicated clinical labs and pet hospitals across the UK
From just £9.99 a month, these are just some of the exclusive benefits you and your pet can enjoy:
· Annual booster vaccination
· Worming and flea treatments throughout the year
· A comprehensive six month health check every year
· Great discounts with 10% off food, medication and other services and products
These benefits are worth more than £200* and with such fantastic savings available, it's easy to see why so many pet owners choose to join The Healthy Pet Club.
If you are looking for the most rewarding pet loyalty scheme, look no further than The Healthy Pet Club!
Ample off street parking
Payment is required at the time of treatment. We accept debit and credit cards or cash but do not accept cheques as a form of payment.
Monday - Friday 8.15am - 7pm
Saturday - 8.30am - 12.30pm
24 Hour Emergency Service
The Crescent Veterinary Clinic
Tel 01664 567724 or 562142
Fax 01664 480093